Virgin Singer Slams Kcee Over Wife Denial

Adokiye Kyrian, the famed virgin singer, and Imo State Youth Ambasssador, has taken up Limpopo Master, Kingsley Okonkwo, on his constant denial of his wife, by telling him to be a man and stop making his wife a slave.

Adokiye who has hugged the headlines in recent times, including her coming out to say she is still a virgin and challenging the Boko Haram sect to take her virginity and release the kidnapped Chibok girls, is not happy that the Pull Over Crooner could come on a national television and deny his wife.

Though Kcee later corrected the impression he had earlier made with that denial, Adokiye would not have any of that as she believes that any man who denies his wife is a coward and not worthy of a woman like her.                                                      
                 She states Only in Nigeria a guy will marry and when he makes money, he turns his wife into a slave. Look at Kcee, the musician. He is lucky he is not married to someone like me, I would have called on the gods of my village to strike him down for me.

«Some guys in Nigeria are so irresponsible and it drives me insane and sometimes, I wonder if ever I would want anything with a Nigerian guy. I am too scared of what our generation has become.

«When I say turning his wife into a slave, I mean by denying her publicly. It is something too wrong for a responsible man to do. I fear if these young men are truly the people that would become leaders of tomorrow. People who deny their families?she has made her point let's see if the limpopo master will come out to defend himself .

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

Popular Posts