Shella B has been on the news and believe me she is getting popular with this rape issue, she aint taking any chill pill she is really going hard on this one checkout what she said....U USELESS FANS ARE ONLY MAKING #TIMAYA situation worse cus now im gettin
ticked off and about to say FUCK ANY INNOCENT PARTY INVOLVED! THAT
INCLUDES @BIBLAC AND THOSE KIDS I PUT INTO FUCKIN CONSIDERATION TO BEGIN
WITH!!!! This is for all u cunts who was saying that I had
complementary cards of the police that I never filed the police report,
that I never went to the hospital well I just got my police report a
police report takes 5 to 7 business days from the day u you filed it! It
happened on Sunday I filed it on Sunday!! LOOK AT THE DATE REPORTED!!! was in the hospital for over 7 fuckin hours while this monster was
performing after he took advantage of me and threatened my life!! now I
have the report I CANNOT release the details in the report because it's
confidential and tomorrow I will be picking up my other police report
for the terroristic threats he made to take my life. I'm sick and tired
of this shit! Im sick Of people taking advantage because they feel like
they're somewhat higher than others this is American soil you cant do as
you like and get away with it! And for those wondering I do have a
lawyer and he said I can write and post whatever I want because I did
nothing wrong so I have nothing to worry about you on the other hand
#TIMAYA ok! #nomeansno #youcanttakealifeyoudidntcreatetimaya PLEASE KEEP
TALKING #TIMAYA FANS, I GAT A HALF A FUCK LEFT TO GIVE http://fashion9jaburst.blogspot.com/2015/07/meet-lady-accusing-timaya-of-rape-and.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
A 2-year-old boy survived after the SUV he was playing in rolled over a ledge,carshing at the bottom of a hill. Vandergrift police s...
-
According to reports Blue Diamond gave birth to a boy named after music star Wizkid. Later in the day Wizkid released a statement he d...
-
Yvonne is a popular Ghanian actress and producer,i must say she is really beautiful and she didnt fail to bring out that sexy fire in th...
-
Jay-Z in a podcast revealed why he and Beyonce choose the names Sir and Rumi for their twins . The 47-year-old rapper told Rap Radar p...
-
OAP Toke Makinwa is stylish for 365days,her style is amazing.Checkout another photo below. Like or Loathe?
-
Kunle Idowu,a.k.a Frank Donga who came to limelight with his internet series some years back and also featured in the movie 'The wed...
-
Amber Rose opens up on her split with Kanye West. The 33-year-old model and rapper, 40, dated for two years before breaking up in 2010....
-
Reality star ,Basxketball wives LA chose a floor length flowing red sheer lace piece showing off her amazing curves in an image while in...
-
PUNCH Obiano attacks Oyegun, says APC chair is a failed leader 2018 gov poll: Don't underrate Fayose, Osoba tells APC No substitu...
-
The outfit seen above is one of the daring outfits have seen in 2016,it was designed by a Nigerian designer thats unveiling its new colle...
