Man Narrates How a Friend Left His Childhood Lover for a Lady He Met in Camp(read here)



Illustrative photo of a couple who got married after meeting in NYSC camp
Below is how a Twitter user identified as @BU_NMI, narrated the love story on social media;
Continue to read below...
"During the three weeks , TY's girl got to know me. We e got talking on phone and she made me promise to look after him . I promised. So while TY was with Titi, they switched off the camp Gen set. Everywhere was dark. Before baba could say Jack... Titi's lips jammed his.

"When it was time for call up letter, I and TY got posted to the same LG, not same PPA tho. Titi was taken to another LG, almost 3hrs apart. TY would talk to his fiancée and immediately after ,talk to Titi. He always seemed more alive when he spoke with Titi. It continued 3mnths.

"Then Titi decided she wanted to continue with the programming lectures. So Titi comes . They exchange pleasantries and TY goes to buy her pepper soup. Then he begins the LECTURE.

"After some time , Titi stops him and tells him. "you only want to have seex with me ". As she saying this ,she's pulling off. TY isn't ready but doesn't know how to say no. He gives in.

"That was how programming codes turned to a whole new level of programming. Soon, brother started catching feelings. Titi would come every weekend, help him cook , and would leave on Monday.

"Soon , Titi started demanding for a relationship but TY outrightly turned her down. After all the bants, she stayed by his T&C. Now, my friend's fiancee started calling me, asking me what's wrong with TY. TY doesn't say he loves me again..

"I said I would talk to TY which I did. TY said if I tell him anything about his fiancee again, that day, we stop being friends. I just received an IV . TY and Titi are both getting married February 2017.

"TY said I should be his groomsman. I told him I doubt if I would be in Nigeria by then. This is a guy that started dating a girl in SS2 as he says, but then, NYSC scattered them. NYSC should be abolished."
Source toring..

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

Popular Posts