Idman-Nof Launches A/W '17 Collection

 Womenswear brand  known for its bold aesthetics, craftsmanship and originality shows off intricate details on pieces for Autumn/Winter'17which is inspired by daily commute by students in Lagos.

"Inspired by the daily commute  of students in Lagos metropolis, the collection sets education as its central theme" the brand's creative director Mfon Ogbonna shares about the inspiration for the collection.
"Looking at it (student's daily commute) as a journey to tomorrow's dreams and aspirations" she says.
About the collection she dished; "With bold graphics and diverse textures it speaks to the unpredicatability of the journey while capturing the energy and relentless spirit of her muse".
Taking the role of her muse she eulogized the journey; "There's a bridge and there's a river that I still must cross. As I'm going on my journey.There's a road I have to follow, a place I have to go. Well no-one told me just how to get there. But when I get there I'll know"
Credits:
Photographer- Kosol Onwudinjor
Makeup - Adella
Hair- Bernard O
Models-
Beth Model Management
Catch 22 Model Management
Few Models
Graphics- Laura Knoops

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

Popular Posts