Chris Brown's Home Intruder Has Been Identified

Chris Brown's home intruder, has been identified as a 21-years old Tunisian, who is trying to get a career in music and currently attend the University of Houston.
Reports revealed that the young lady, who was arrested for breaking into and vandalizing the home of the singer is living a delusion in which she believes she is Brown's wife.
Born Amira Kodcia Ayeb, the University of Houston undergraduate hinted her resolve to visit her 'hubby's' home in Malibu when she posted a message on her Youtube account saying she lost her phone and computer and is searching for her home.
'I will never Have to fight because God fights for me. This is the real me i lost my phone my computer I can't not find my sounds in my flash drive.My name is Amira Kodcia Ayeb Brown,I am from Tunisia and I live in Los Angeles California I am in Malibu searching for my home.I have 21 years old I was born in 05/13/1993. If you will like to know more listen to my songs,' she wrote.
She was arrested on Wednesday night for breaking into Brown's home and vandalizing two of his cars. Chris found her naked in his bed, and it appears she was there for 2 days.
She is currently being held on $50,000 bail.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

Popular Posts