Drama @ The Headies 2015 Olamide and Donjazzy(VIDEO)


Olamide took to Twitter Saturday morning and wrote: “Fuck u don jazzy ……. Fuck ur whole generation I am not d banj … God will punish u and ur fake ass … Bastard omo ale forming humble”
“After u done ruin d’banj with packaging na d same u de come de form humble on social media . I called to strike a deal with Dija”
“And fucking gave her Manager to call me fuck nigga .. Don’t come to d mainland .. Honestly .. Fuck u !!!!!!!!!!!!! I am fucking mainland”
“Mother fucker d’banj senior de call u don .. After all u still come twitter diss d guy cause u guys .. Had issues .. All d fucking fake”
“I did not mention father’s name on d stage don’t fucking mention my name fuck boy . Don’t try all ds shit with me”
“God punish elder wey de fucking call me out when I no call him name . Bastard !”
“Don jazzy is human … Not God I only aired my opinion .. Don’t mention my name … Biko”
“I mean bastard .. Lol u even tried to fuck waned up .. A boy brought up .. Luv publicity stunt so much u should strike a deal with IG”
“Don’t fulcking call names .. I can’t do that to anybody .. What sort of rubbish is that”
“U de chance ur boys .. Dem de call u baba .. My niggas call me brother !!!!!”
“He said if I want car I should come n take it seriously ? Do i look like ur maids ? Ppl wey de produce for u wey u de put ur name ? Fuck boy”
“Respect is reciprocal… Fuck u don jazzy .. I mentioned my name .. I’ll fucking mention ur name fucking for being childish oloshi”
“He even famzed vico for punlicity..”
“U respect me .. I respect u disrespect me I disrespect u .. U still going to do d same tin to reekado when he leaves ur a lebel . Lol”
“He’s not a don he’s dumb RT @That_IjebuBadoo: But Don Jazzy shouldn’t have called Olamide out.”
“If him na true down he should have claimed that stage and let’s street it up”
“Why elder go de do like pikin .. Why we fucking love and respect u”
“It’s all gone now
“U crave attention so bad !! Cool with every on ur team but na u be Don fuck everything up ruin every relationship . Balu !”
WATCH VIDEO HERE (Donjazzy vs  Olamide)https://youtu.be/RCbYZahOsKc

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

comments
tricia
2 January 2016 at 20:51 delete

Olamide is over reacting

Reply
avatar
laxhandsome
2 January 2016 at 21:00 delete

The truth has to be said...Don jazzy oga Onos him jam Rock

Reply
avatar

Popular Posts