Fashion Influencer/blogger Noble Igwe Reveals Plans Of Starting His Own Clothing Line

The 360nobs C.E.O,Noble Igwe who was one of the best dressed celebrities in 2016 is set to unveil his own clothing line....Checkout his message below....

  • 2017 & MY DESIGNS
    I have been told by several people to consider cloth making /design and last December Aunty @bettyirabor Reached out & asked me to get into it .
    This year , I'd be starting a line and no, I'm not a designer but I'd be sharing designs for people who are interested in the things I wear .
    I'd be Sending my first US shipment on the 20th of January , Get to me if you are interested.
    Let's play with Fashion in 2017.
    God bless you all .

    #style #stylevitae #lifestyle #mensstyle


Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

Popular Posts