"Your Marriage Is Over Wake up LMAO"-Kemi Olunloyo slams actress Georgina Onuoha

  This is so serious,the fight between actress Georgina Onuoha and controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo is getting so hot.Georgina shared photos of her ex-husband and kids to hurt Kemi , later commented on most of the photos...


#BREAKING I will no longer be doing anymore #media interviews. I am a global media celebrity and have made many media outlets MONEY they otherwise couldn't make from the #Nollywhores #Musicians and #Politicians. As the hottest item in #Nigeria for the past 5 years, I'm not seen at events since I live in devices. You can book me ONLY from mosypower at a starting bid of N500,000. Serious enquiries only. Too many booking calls from UK. Yeah I could use that ££ at 610 naira but remember I am still a busy international journalist and have schedules. I'm booking my Summer appearances now..

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

Popular Posts