My mum is my Biggest Fan(interview with Miss Avurah)


Please can we meet you?(Queen smiling)what's your name? Am Awheme Avura, from isoko north local government area delta state.             Fbb:so how has it been being the new face of city invader?        Miss Avura:Well it has been cool,I really thankGod for the oppurtunity,it has really been awesome.(Avura smiling).                             Fbb:Nice,how's your education I heard your in school?                                                       Miss Avura:its good am actually a 300level.   student studying microbiology.                            Fbb:That's sweet,but how do you mix school ,modelling and pagenting all together?                                                             Miss Avura:Modelling is my dream and being a microbiologist is my ambition in life,modelling is something I really love doing.And you know in Nigeria is not what you go to school to study you end up doing so that's it, apart from that I love what am doing.                                                               Fbb:Great dearie,am thinking what do your parents think about your modelling career and being into the beauty pagent thing,do they really support you?                                    Miss Avura:ok,ehm actually they were not in support they didn't like it,it was after I won my first pagent competion, that was 2013 last year.My mum was really impressed and she was very happy,so ever since she has been my biggest fan and she supports me alot.                                                                 Fbb:I must say your beautiful,your very pretty how do you cope with the guys ?           Miss Avura:hahahahahahahahahahah guys are there when they see a girl they can't take their eyes off her,they must say hi they Make gestures but at the end of the day    they get nothing.                                              Fbb:hahahaha so you mean to tell us you aint in a relationship?                                     Miss Avura: hahahahaha.                                    Fbb: come on joor say something....                 Miss Avura:I have a boyfriend and he supports me alot.                                           Fbb :nice,I gues his name is lucky.                  Miss Avura :hahahahahahaha...no his name is not lucky but his lucky hahahahaha.          Fbb:what's your favorite fashion brand? . Miss Avura:emh that would be louboutton I love louboutton products all my shoes are louboutton and also gucci and burberry they are cool.  Fbb:Good,I know you love music a lot,tell me which artiste is your favrite?                             Miss Avura:I love listening to Beyonce anytime any day,Psquare,Wizkid and also patoranking.                                                      Fbb:if you were given an opportunity to be invsible for five minutes what will you do?      Miss Avura:hahahahaha funny ok let's see, hahahahahaha don't really know but the only thing I want is that power for me to run over to my future and check how is going to be* lolz.                                                            Fbb:hahahaha okay it was great having you Miss Avura,before we go any last word? Just tell someone something inspire someone reading this write now.                                      Miss Avura:okay stay focused and believe in your dreams, always believe you can do it nothing good comes easily so work hard and you will definately achieve all you want           Fbb:thanks for your time dearie,it was nice having you here An Interview With Queen Avura

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

Popular Posts