I Make My Millions Because I Look Likw Rihana - Andela Lara

So because she looks so much like Rihanna, she is making millions? Wow, i need to go in search of my celebrity look alike and she must be an A-list celebrity not just any one.

The girl pictured above is a 22 year old Boston lady by the name of Andele Lara is a spitting image of Rihanna, and that has proven to be pretty beneficial when it comes to making some money.

Lara tells The Daily Mail during an interview, “The comments started in my sophomore year. My friend had a magazine with Rihanna on the cover. He held it up to my face and was like, ‘You look like her!'”

However, as RiRi’s fame grew, so did the amount of people mistaking Lara for the celeb. Nowadays, she’s mobbed by screaming fans and sought after by brands interested in capitalizing on her similar appearance, which has prompted Lara to become a professional Rihanna look-alike.

“I know I could happily give up my part-time job and studies to have a career as a Rihanna lookalike,” Lara told the Daily Mail.

She says she’s paid $20,000 by clothing companies to endorse their products, and has also landed contracts to promote sneakers, mascara, and hair accessories with very little effort

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

Popular Posts